“Munchen Special” tariff offer is valid only for round trip journeys at 2-nd class on any route between Romania and Munich, with transit through Hungary and Austria.
- To enter in Germany it must be made via Salzburg.
- “München Special” travel tickets are valid for 1 month, and the travel can begin in any day of the validity period.
- Travel passes allow for refund, change and journey interruption on route.
- “München Special” tariff offer is also valid on ICE trains.
- Children pay 50% of the price paid by an adult.
- Seat reservation can be done usually with three months in advance.
- For seat reservation (class car, sleeping and berth) is charged extra the seat reservation
Round-trip prices, at class car, for journeys with destination MÜNCHEN:
|Route||Round trip / 2-nd class|
|Arad – München||155 €|
|Braşov – München||188 €|
|Bucureşti – München||196 €|
|Cluj Napoca – München||170 €|
|Iaşi – München||210 €|
|Satu Mare – München||166 €|
|Sibiu – München||180 €|
|Timişoara – München||161 €|
|München Special Offer||Unload|
|Point of sell CFR Călători who sell train tickets in the international traffic||Unload|