The offer is destinated to individual passengers and small groups of a maximum of 5 people, and this offer is recommended for traveling on the Romania – Germany and Germany – Romania routes.
Examples of 2nd class prices
|Route||Prices starting from|
|Bucharest – Koln||159 euros|
|Bucharest- Frankfurt||142 euros|
|Timisoara – Hanovra||149 euros|
|Arad – Berlin||104 euros|
|Cluj Napoca – Dortmund||156 euros|
|Craiova – Hamburg||156 euros|
|Sibiu – Frankfurt||133 euros|
|Bacău – Stuttgard||139 euros|
|Brașov – Nürnberg||113 euros|
Important to know!
- Tickets are valid for 3 days
- Number of seats are limited
- The offer is valid for 2nd and 1st class
- Passengers shall use the trains written on the ticket and boarding in these trains must be done on the days indicated/registered on the ticket
- The offer does NOT allow changing the class or the route
- The offer allows for a full refund and the tickets can only be returned before the first day of validity. The refund fee is 25% of the ticket price, but minimum 3 euros/person. Partial refunds are not permitted.
- The change of the ticket is considered a refund and a new issuing, both of the ticket and the the related reservations.
- To reserve a seat (day and berth coach)the reservation fee is paid additionally.
|Smart SemiFlex Germany offer||Download|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||Read more|