The offer is destinated to individual passengers and small groups of a maximum of 5 people, and this offer is recommended for traveling on the Romania – Germany and Germany – Romania routes.
The offer is available for sale at several tariff levels. The offer tariff may vary depending on the number of seats left for each tariff level.
Examples of 2nd class prices
|Route||Prices starting from|
|Bucharest – Koln||159 euros|
|Bucharest- Frankfurt||142 euros|
|Timisoara – Hanovra||149 euros|
|Arad – Berlin||104 euros|
|Cluj Napoca – Dortmund||156 euros|
|Craiova – Hamburg||156 euros|
|Sibiu – Frankfurt||133 euros|
|Bacău – Stuttgard||139 euros|
|Brașov – Nürnberg||113 euros|
Important to know!
- Tickets are valid for 3 days
- Number of seats are limited
- The offer is valid for 2nd and 1st class
- Passengers shall use the trains written on the ticket and boarding in these trains must be done on the days indicated/registered on the ticket
- The offer does NOT allow changing the class or the route
- The offer allows for a full refund and the tickets can only be returned before the first day of validity. The refund fee is 25% of the ticket price, but minimum 3 euros/person. Partial refunds are not permitted.
- The change of the ticket is considered a refund and a new issuing, both of the ticket and the the related reservations.
- To reserve a seat (day and berth coach)the reservation fee is paid additionally.
Buy ONLINE tickets in international traffic
|Smart SemiFlex Germany offer||Download|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||Read more|