The offer is intended for individual passengers and small groups of maximum 5 persons, and this offer is recommended for traveling on Romania – Germany and Germany – Romania routes.
The offer is available for sale at several tariff levels. The offer tariff may vary depending on the number of seats left for each tariff level.
|Route||Prices starting from|
|Bucharest – Koln||112 euros|
|Bucuresti- Frankfurt||99 euros|
|Timișoara – Hanovra||96 euros|
|Arad – Berlin||81 euros|
|Cluj Napoca – Dortmund||93 euros|
|Craiova – Hamburg||102 euros|
|Sibiu – Frankfurt||80 euros|
|Bacău – Stuttgart||84 euros|
|Brașov – Nürnberg||69 euros|
Important to know!
- Tickets are valid for 3 days
- Number of seats is limited
- The offer is available for sale for up to 2 days before the first day of validity
- The offer is valid for 2nd class
- Passengers shall use the trains written on the ticket and boarding in these trains must be done on the days indicated/registered on the ticket
- The offer does NOT allow changing the class or the route
- The ticket issued on the basis of the SMART NoFLEX Offer, as well as the related seat reservations does not allow exchange or refund
- To reserve a seat (day and berth coach) the reservation fee is paid additionally
|Smart NoFlex Germany offer||Download|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||Read|