Are you traveling on the Romania – Hungary routes and back? Choose Smart SemiFlex Hungary offer …
The offer is intended for individual passengers and small groups of maximum 5 persons, for travel on the Romania – Hungary and Hungary – Romania routes.
Examples of prices for 2nd class coach
|Route||Prices starting from|
|Bucharest North – Budapesta||41 €|
|Cluj Napoca – Budapest||26 €|
|Brasov – Budapest||36 €|
|Sibiu – Budapest||32 €|
|Satu Mare – Budapesta||21 €|
|Constanta – Budapesta||46 €|
|Iasi – Budapesta||41 €|
|Cluj Napoca – Debrecen||19 €|
|Baia Mare – Debrecen||12 €|
|Cluj Napoca – Gyor||32 €|
Important to know!
- Tickets are valid for 3 days
- Number of seats is limited
- The offer is valid for 2nd and 1st class
- Passengers shall use the train written on the ticket and boarding on the train must be done on the day indicated on the ticket
- The offer does NOT allow changing the class or the route
- The offer allows full refund and the ticket can be returned only before the first day of validity. The refund fee is 25% of the ticket price, but a minimum 3 euros/ person. Partial refund is not permitted.
- Starting with the first day of ticket validity no refunds are allowed for reservations issued in connection with the SMART SemiFLEX ticket.
- The change is considered a refund and a new issue of both the travel ticket as well as related reservations.
- To reserve a seat (day, sleeping and berth coach) the reservation fee is paid additionally.
|Smart SemiFlex Ungary offer||Download|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||Read|
We wish you a pleasant trip!