Choose the train to get to Poland!
CFR Călători recommends this offer to those who travel individually or in groups on the route Romania – Poland and Poland – Romania.
Once you arrive there, you will discover the Polish culture that has a rich history, a thousand years old, with influences from both the West and the East. These influences are visible in the architecture, folklore and art of the country.
Poland is known to be the birthplace of many famous people around the world, such as Pope John Paul II, Marie Curie.
Here are some examples of 2nd class travel tariffs.
|Bucureşti – Varșovia||126 euro|
|Cluj Napoca – Cracovia||94 euro|
|Sighișoara – Gdansk||122 euro|
Important to know!
• Tickets are valid for 4 days
• The offer is valid for 2nd class and 1st class
• Passengers must use the trains listed on the ticket
• The offer allows the refund and the refund fee is 10% of the ticket price, but at least 3 euro/person.
• The exchange is considered a refund and a new issue, both of the ticket and of the related reservations.
• For the seat reservation (class car, sleeping car and berth car) the reservation fee is paid extra