Please read carefully the following information:
Under Directive “e-Privacy” of the EU, in force on 26 May 2012 and by Law no. 506 of 17 November 2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, all visitors to the website are asked cookies consent before transmitting their computers.
What is a “cookie”?
An “Internet Cookie” (a term known as “browser cookie”, “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user who is accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access the user
Cfrcalatori.ro field collected through files “cookie” only data required to ensure full functionalities of its site.
Cookies play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services on the Internet that user enjoys, such as:
• Customize certain settings such as:
– The language in which it is viewed a site;
– The currency in which it expresses some prices or tariffs;
– Keeping options for various products (measures other details etc.) in the cart (and storing these options), thereby generating flexibility “shopping cart”;
– Access previous preferences by clicking “Next” and “Previous”.
• Give holders sites are used feedback on how their sites by users so that they can make more efficient and accessible to users;
• Permit or other multimedia applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and pleasant;
• Improve the effectiveness of online advertising.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information that links a web browser (user) and a web server (website). If a web browser accesses the same server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide navigation user experience and support the efforts of many websites to offer users comfortable: ex – online privacy preferences, the language preference website, shopping cart or relevant advertising.
What is the lifespan of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by web servers. The life of a cookie can also vary significantly depending upon the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session (session cookies) and will not be retained once the user has left the website, while others are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website ( ‘persistent cookies’). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (ex .: news-box, a video or an advertisement). These third parties may place cookies through another website and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the respective web site owner. Third-party providers must also comply with applicable law and the privacy policies of web site owner.
These cookies may come from third parties such as facebook.com, twitter.com, etc.
How cookies are used by website
Visiting the website may place cookies purposes:
• increase web site performance;
• analysis of visitors;
• user registration.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages, third parties can set their own cookies anonymous in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application. Their mode of usage, the website can not access these cookies, as third parties can not access cookies held by that website. For example, when the user to share an article using the social networks found on a website, social network that will record activity USER data, not the website that is the button.
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies retain information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. Web-server will recognize your browser, the cookie expire until or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that enhance the browsing experience on the Internet, for example:
• Setting up the language desired access a site;
• keeping a user logged into webmail account;
• security of online banking;
• preservation of products in the shopping cart.
Why are important for Internet cookies?
Cookies are the focus of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user interests and preferences. Denial or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean that the user will no longer receive online advertising – but it will not be able to recognize the user’s preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account):
- content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government websites entertaining and travel services;
- Proposals adapted to users’ interests – Remember passwords, language preferences (ex .: displaying search results in Romanian)
- retention of child protection filters Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions);
- measurement, optimization and features analytics – such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg. Via search engines, direct, from other web sites etc.). Holders websites running these analyzes to improve websites for the benefit of users.
Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use type plain text formats. There are composed of pieces of code, so it can not be executed, nor can run automatically. Consequently, you can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or to replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses. Cookies may, however, be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users’ browsing history, both on a particular website and on other websites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted, removal proceedings / scanning anti-virus / anti-spyware. Generally, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the validity and automatically deleted after a user has visited a particular
Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every Internet user, you should know that any problems can create cookies.
Because through them constantly transmitted in both directions, information between browser and web site, if an attacker or unauthorized person comes in during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (ex .: unsecured WiFi network).
Other attacks based implies misconfiguration cookie cookies for web servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels Attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through insecure channels. The attackers then used the information for the purpose of unauthorized access certain sites.
It is very important that users be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protection of personal information.
Tips for safe surfing and responsible, based on cookies
Here are some tips that can ensure that navigate without care, but using cookies:
• If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person who uses your computer, you can set expiration dates for storing long browsing history and personal access data;
• If you divide access to the computer, you might consider configuring your browser to delete individual data browsing whenever you close the browser. This is a variation to access Web sites that place cookies and delete any information from visitors at the closing session of navigation;
• install and you constantly update your antispyware applications. Many applications to detect and prevent spyware detection include attacks on websites. Thereby stopping the browser to access web sites that exploit vulnerabilities might browser or download dangerous software;
• Make sure your browser always updated. Many of the cookies is done based attacks exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest sites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures, ASTEL that you can surf the Internet with confidence.
What to do if you do not want cookies installed on your computer?
There are people for whom storage of information extracted from their computer or mobile device has a relatively invasive, especially when that information is stored and used by third parties that are unknown. If you prefer, you can block all cookies or only some of them or even eliminate cookies that have been installed on your terminal. But be aware that this might not use some functions. To activate the lock, you must change your browser’s privacy settings. Some operators have developed tools parties whose modules enable to disable data collection and usage. Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also, refusal to accept cookies does not mean that the user will not receive / view online advertising. It is possible to configure the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted, or you can configure your browser to accept cookies from a particular website. But for example, if a user is not registered as participant using cookies will not be able to leave comments. All modern browsers offer the ability to change configurations relative to cookies.
These configurations are usually in the menus (buttons) “Options”, “Settings” or “Preferences” browser.
Terms and conditions of the site www.cfrcalatori.ro.
cfrcalatori.ro is the official National Society of Passenger Railway Transport “CFR PASSENGER” – S.A. (Hereinafter CFR PASSENGERS).
Www.cfrcalatori.ro use of the site (hereinafter “Site”) implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Terms and conditions may be amended at any time by CFR Passengers, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” without prior notice to persons who use, referred to as “Users”.
Users will have permanent access to the terms and conditions for its services to consult them at any time.
Description of services
Through its sections, the site offers users information www.cfrcalatori.ro, regulations, decisions, decisions, regulations and news related to the business of railway travel.
What is an electronic service?
Within the scope cfrcalatori.ro, an electronic service is a resource offered by Internet in order to improve communication between Members and CFR Passengers.
There are two types of electronic services offered by the cfrcalatori.ro:
- information service, which provides users, media and other stakeholders easy and effective access to information laws, decisions, decisions, regulations and news related to the activity of CFR PASSENGER .;
- Interactive services (ex.:”Cumpărare train tickets online “surveys, timetables, forms, etc.) that allow better contacts with citizens and other stakeholders in order to improve services and activities PASSENGER
PASSENGER CFR maintains this area to facilitate public access to information on its activities, strive to ensure that this information is accurate and timely. Flagging potential errors, CFR PASSENGER will try in the shortest time correction.
The information provided:
- it is of a general;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or updated;
- may contain links to other sites whose content aspura CFR PASSENGER not have any control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
A document available on the website does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
Only normative documents and published on paper by the competent bodies are authentic.
PASSENGER CFR assumes no liability if certain information is provided late, lost, deleted or can not be stored on our servers for any reason.
Also do not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may arise from the delay or loss or inaccurate information published on the site.
Users will use the information provided on the site on their own responsibility, and in case of damage arising from use of the services or information provided, users accept that CFR PASSENGER will be exempt from any liability.
The notion of disengagement of liability is not reflected on CFR PASSENGER obligation to comply with legislation and can not exclude CFR PASSENGER obligations imposed by law.
PASSENGER CFR states the following:
- will use reasonable efforts to accomplish the purpose site;
- will endeavor (in terms of technical or otherwise) for the smooth functioning of the site; however, there may be interruptions in service or impossibility of access by users, for an indefinite period of time, for any reason;
- As new situations arise that require any kind CFR PASSENGER this may change the terms and conditions