CHANGE OF JOURNEY DATA IN DOMESTIC TRAFFIC
JOURNEY DELAY OR ANTICIPATION
Journey delay or anticipation is permitted only for journey tickets entitling to this change under the specific conditions of use if the request is addressed within the time limits normally set at the issuing points of railway stations provided by CFR Călători staff and at CFR agencies within their established work schedule.
To find out the schedule of CFR Calatori journey units, see the details below.
Deadlines at issuing points
The delay or anticipation may be requested at any time before the date and time of train departure, and postponement of the journey may be requested up to one hour after train departure from the boarding station written on the ticket.
Anticipation or delay of the journey may be requested only once for any calendar date of the anticipated sale period only if the date and train for which the modification of the transport contract are known, the postponement canceling the right to anticipate the journey and reciprocally (the anticipation canceling the right to postpone the journey).
Delay or anticipation of the journey does not cancel the right to interrupt the journey as well as to the refund of the transport tariffs under the regulations into force.
On the travel date (train’s movement date written on the ticket), you can also request trips in advance or postponement directly from the train staff, ONLY for boardings from stations without CFR Calatori staff or after the working hours of ticket counters from stations serviced by CFR Calatori, as follows:
- in case of requests for trips in advance – for any train departing before the train for which the ticket was issued, submitted by the passenger, with the payment of possible tariff differences;
- in case of requests for trip postponement – no later than one hour after the departure time of the train mentioned on the ticket submitted by the passenger; if within one hour there is no train in that direction, then the one hour period is extended to the next train.
Exception: students issued tickets, tickets issued to pupils, round-journey tickets, valid only for the train and date shown on the journey card.
When anticipating or postponing the journey, the calculation of the journey fare for the new journey card shall be made taking into account the issuing date of the original ticket, the passenger paying for any additional tariff differences. Tariff differences in minus are not refunded, passengers being warned when the refund operation is more advantageous. The class ticket reservation fee for a class car is not refunded; for sleeping or berth car, 10%, 50% or 100% is retained from the bed supplement depending on the date and time of submission for the change request, according to regulations into force.
- Interruption of the journey may be requested once only in one of the stations served by CFR Călători staff, during their working hours, within maximum one hour of the arrival of the train at the station. To find out the work schedule of CFR Călători units, see the details below.
- Interruption of the journey may be granted up to a maximum of 5 days, calculated without the current date, if the type of journey ticket entitles it to this, according to the established commercial usage conditions.
- Interruption of the journey does not cancel the right to the refund of the transportation tariffs under the regulations into force. The fee of reservation tickets for a class car (whether used partially or not) is not refunded, and for a sleeping or berth car, 50% or 100% of the full bed supplement is retained according to the time the change request is made subject to the regulations into force.
Exceptions to these provisions for the change of journey data make journey passes issued for offers that do not entitle to change the contract or which are subject to special terms or conditions, as follows: journey ticket subscription type, VSD card, weekend ticket, tickets issued to students, tickets issued to pupils, online CFR tickets, reduced tickets based on conventions – laws, the specific conditions of which are detailed in the official website of CFR Călători.
|SNTFC „CFR Călători” Company`s station and agencies program||Read more|