Dear Interrail traveler,
You have chosen the perfect way to explore Europe – by TRAIN! With the Interrail Pass you will be able to travel in the most possible interesting way, which will give you the opportunity to appreciate Europe’s spectacular landscapes as well as its cultural and historical heritage.
Interrail Pass is an offer with convenient prices for:
- Young people, by granting a discount of approximately 20% of an adult rate, a young person being considered a person up to the age of 28 years old on the first day of validity of the pass;
- Seniors, by granting a discount of approximately 10% of an adult rate, a senior being considered a person aged of 60 years old or more on the first day of validity of the pass);
- Children, a maximum of 2 children up to 12 years old in the first day of validity of the pass, accompanied by an adult, are traveling free of charge.
You can choose one of the two variants of the Interrail Pass:
Interrail Global Pass Promotional 10% Discount
When can I buy with 10% discount? Between 15.07.2019 – 15.08.2019
When can I travel? Between 16.09.2019 – 15.12.2019
Where can I buy? From ticket offices that issue train tickets in international traffic
|About Interrail Global Pass Promotional 10% Discount||Read|
Interrail allows greater flexibility and freedom of choice for the traveler, both in terms of countries in which we can travel as well as the time we have. Interrail Global Pass is also valid in the country of residence – just one round-trip.
If an adult owner of a pass travels with more than two children, one young pass shall be issued for each of the other children.
Interrail Pass holders from 01.01.2019 DO NOT benefit from free of charge at the CFR Museum.
- quickly find departure and arrival times for European trains (timetable of the European trains is offline)
- make bookings online (e-ticket)
- find railway stations stations near you
- save your most common searches as favorites
- see all the benefits for Interrail Pass holders
- view the journey by train on an interactive map
Where can you buy? The Interrail passes can be purchased from the ticket offices at the railway stations and CFR Passengers’ Agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic.
Create your own story with unlimited Interrail route possibilities!
- Le Grand Tour | It takes you on a journey through five European metropoles and each fascinates uniquely and vibrantly. Itinerary: Paris – Brussels – Amsterdam – Frankfurt – Vienna
- Culinary delights | The selected wines and dishes match the travels across Europe. Travel to Europe with Interrail and savor the finest European cuisine, a joy for heart and tastes. Itinerary: Lisbon – Sintra – Santiago de Compostela – Madrid – Bordeaux – Avignon
- New Europe / Eastern Europe | On this journey, you will discover the East of Europe and familiarize yourself with some of the newest member states of the European Union. The captivating authentic atmosphere and the positive attitude of the people will inspire you to want to continue exploring. Itinerary: Berlin – Warsaw – Ostrava – Prague – Budapest – Ljubljana
- Mediterranean beauty* | Discover Cinque Terre and Tuscany, two of Italy’s most impressive regions, which represents the magnificent beauty and cultural wealth of the country. Itinerary > Milan – Genova – La Spezia – Viareggio – Pisa – Florence
*recommended for Italy One Country Pass
|Interrail Pass 2019 Guide||Download|
|Interrail railway map||Download|
|Rail Planner App||Download|
|Point of sales Interrail Pass||Download|
|Benefits offered to Interrail Pass holders în Romania||Read more|
|Benefits offered to Interrail Pass holders în alte destinaţii europene||Read more|