The offer is intended for individual travelers but also for smaller groups of a maximum of 5 people.
Recommended for traveling between Romania – Austria and Austria – Romania, via Hungary.
|Arad – Innsbruck||45 euro|
|Bucharest –Graz||51 euro|
|Brasov- Graz||47 euro|
|București -Viena||38 euro|
|Cluj Napoca – Salzburg||46 euro|
|Constanța -Salzburg||58 euro|
|Deva – Innsbruck||50 euro|
|Iași – Viena||38 euro|
|Sinaia – Viena||36 euro|
|Timișoara -Viena||25 euro|
Important to know!
- Travel pass are valid for 3 days
- The number of seat laces are limited
- The offer is available for sale at least 1 day before the first day of validity
- The offer is valid for 2nd and 1st class
- Travelers must use the trains listed on the travel pass and boarding these trains must be done on the days listed on the travel pass
- The offer NOT allow changing the class or changing the route
- The travel pass permit issued on the basis of the SMART NoFLEX offer cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Seat places reservations (class carriage or sleeper) issued in connection with the SMART NoFLEX offer are not exchangeable or refundable
- For the reservation of the place (class car and berth), the reservation fee is paid additionally. The offer does NOT allow travel in the sleeping car
|Smart NoFlex Austria offer||Descarcă|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||See the point of sale|