About Smart SemiFLEX AUSTRIA …
The offer is destined for individual passengers, but also for small groups of a maximum 5 persons
Recommended for traveling between Romania – Austria and Austria – Romania, via Hungary.
Examples of prices for 2nd class
|Route||Prices starting from|
|Arad –Innsbruck||75 euros|
|Bucharest – Graz||83 euros|
|Brasov- Graz||77 euros|
|Bucharest -Vienna||60 euros|
|Cluj Napoca – Salzburg||76 euros|
|Constanta -Salzburg||95 euros|
|Deva – Innsbruck||84 euros|
|Iasi – Vienna||61 euros|
|Sinaia – Vienna||58 euros|
|Timisoara -Vienna||40 euros|
Important to know!
- Tickets are valid for 3 days
- Number of seats is limited
- The offer is valid for 2nd and 1st class
- Passengers shall use the trains written on the ticket and boarding on these trains must be done on the days indicated on the ticket
- The offer does NOT allow changing the class or changing the route
- The offer allows for full refunds and the ticket can only be returned before the first day of validity. The refund fee is 25% of the ticket price, but minimum 3 euros/person. Partial refunds are not permitted
- Starting with the first day of validity of the ticket, no refunds are allowed for reservations issued in connection with the SMART SemiFLEX ticket.
- The change is considered a refund and a new issuing, both of the ticket and the related reservations.
- To reserve the seat (day, sleeping and berth coach) the reservation fee is paid additionally.
|Smart SemiFlex Austria offer||Download|
|CFR Călători stations and agencies that issue train tickets in international traffic||Read|